Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Break

I am just finishing up the opening NorAm trip with tech and speed races in Colorado and western Canada. 13 races over the last two weeks take beats the body up. I am ready for a relaxing break at home with family before starting training up around New Years.

The Americans had a great trip in Canada this year. We had guys skiing fast getting podiums and winning races. I was even fortunate enough to win my first FIS race in 4 years! Hopefully we will keep skiing fast and have some of the more experienced guys hitting stride going into January before the Olympics.


You can find the Lake Louise results at

http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/1228.html?event_id=27133&cal_suchsector=AL

and the Panorama results at

http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/1228.html?event_id=27134&cal_suchsector=AL


Now, I am in Calgary for the night waiting to go home for the holidays. I'll keep updating as interesting things happen.

Have a great Holiday season everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment