Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Break

Winter break is over and I have been racing the Nor Am circuit for the past week. We had some tech races up in Sunday River, Maine. It's always nice for me to go to Sunday River because it is close to home and the hill is pretty fun. Unfortunately we had some problems with wind, but that didn't stop us from getting a few good races off.

Right now, I am in Anadlo, Italy, having a day off before starting a training block these next few days at Paganella, the U.S. base for ski training in Europe. I woke up early to do some things and watch the men ans women's world cup races this morning. It's so nice being in Europe and having the word cup races live on tv and at a decent hour. The guys are racing SL at Adelboden in Switzerland while the girls are over in Austria racing SG at Haus Im Ennstal. I am just waiting to watch the second run at 1:30 CET.

I got a sweet Sony Handycam from Santa so I will now be taking more videos of things that happen. Here are some fun things I did with my friend Wyatt. The first is a small jump that I hit on a Mad River Rocket sled, the second is of Wyatt park-ratting it up. Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment