Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life

Hey, so I have been miserable at updating the blog since the ski season, my apologies. A few fun things have happened since then, mainly the fact that I was able to start school at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH this spring. Right now, we are almost 6 weeks into the 10 week term and things are going pretty well. It's funny being back at school for the first time in 3 years but I find that things come back quicker than I thought they would. I am meeting new people and hanging out with old friends that I haven't seen in awhile. And the weather has been pretty awesome, getting up above 90 degrees fahrenheit last weekend!

Another new facet to my life is that I switched ski companies from Dynastar to Rossignol. This is mainly due to Dynastar leaving the U.S. ski pool meaning that no skier on the national team can use their products for racing. It was an easy decision going to Rossignol, the skis are very similar and I will be working with the same staff as this past year. Hopefully this will turn into some great skiing for the upcoming season. I know I am also looking forward to getting some of the fancy rocker powder skis, haha.

That is all for now. I will keep toughing out the last half of the spring term and then off to Park City, Utah for a couple months of off-snow training before getting back at in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment