Saturday, May 25, 2013

Injury Update

The long path toward recovery after my ACL surgery this winter is slowly coming to an end. I am finally able to run outdoors, sprint, cut, and begin an ice skating progression, while making progress on my overall strength. I am taking my return to sport test over the course of the next month and once I pass all the tests, I am going to get back on snow.  Until then, I will continue to gain more strength and confidence. So far, things have been going really well; I am excited with the progress I've made and I'm looking forward to then next steps in my recovery.

I want to thank all my sponsors, Fischer/POC/Swix/MacDermid/NASTAR, for supporting me throughout this process. I have a long way to go before I return to competition, but I feel as if I am well on my way.

I also want to thank the World Cup Dreams Foundation for their continued support while I've been injured the past two years. With their support, my teammates and I have been able to remain focused on our goals during rehab and training.

9 comments:

  1. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    Here is my homepage ... vipcoachsale2013.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently.
    I'm quite sure I'll be informed a lot of new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    my web blog ... http://www.nwphc.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=EugenioCh

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful points altogether, you just gained a brand new
    reader. What would you recommend about your submit that you
    just made some days ago? Any certain?

    Here is my web page: prada 財布

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but
    I had to ask!

    Review my website ... truth about wartrol scam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?

    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    My blog :: [breast actives reviews..]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this
    web page, as i want enjoyment, since this this website conations in fact pleasant
    funny data too.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - Minecraft 1.5 Lets Play

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are less expensive while compared to debossed and stamped
    bracelets. Modern almost there Mamas are spoilt in support of choice.
    Some sort of more expensive material feature the python and ostrich.
    's there anything really quite as wonderful just like the summer conditions? http://marcusblade.com/forum/index.php?action=profile&u=186692

    ReplyDelete
  8. Currently it sounds like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my homepage: Air max billig

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.


    Also visit my blog post; fake Rolex watches

    ReplyDelete